Chocolate lovers, come on in!!! These are so good! I'm trying so hard not to eat them all! I found this recipe in our family cookbook, and my cousin shared this recipe. Don't know why I haven't tried these before!
* 1 bag of large marshmallows
* 1 3/4 cups flour
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa (Hershey's)
* 1/2 cup oleo (used unsalted butter)
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 cups confectioner's surgar
* 5 T unsweetened cocoa
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 3 T soft oleo (butter)
* 4-5 T milk
1. Sift together the following: flour, salt, baking powder, and unsweetened cocoa.
2. Cream together: butter, sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla.
3. Add dry ingredients to creamed ingredients.
4. Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. Remove from oven, and press 1/2 large marshmallow, cut side down, on top of each cookie. Bake 2 more minutes. Cool, cover with frosting.
1. Stir ingredients together until smooth, beat. Frost cookie to hide marshmallows.